103 Blog Post Ideas That Your Readers Will LOVE
Having a hard time coming up with great blog post ideas? Constantly thinking of new blog post topics can be a daunting task. That’s why we have compiled a list of 103 original blog post ideas that you can write about today.
Rather than putting together a list of generic blog post ideas, we felt it would be far more useful to share with you the process of brainstorming blog post ideas.
By asking yourself the questions below, you can come up with at least 100 original blog post ideas within the next 30 minutes to jumpstart your content marketing.
Write those ideas down, and you’ll have months worth of blog post topics to write about without ever having to think, “What am I going to write about today?”.
But the best part of doing this exercise is that you will never run out of ideas to write about. Whenever you are stumped, just go through this checklist over again. You may be surprised at how many more blog post ideas you’ll come up with!
Exclusive: Download the Blog Post Ideas Cheat Sheet to make content creation a breeze!
Because this is a very long list, we broke down the blog post ideas into categories. Feel free to use the navigation below to jump to a particular section…
Table of Contents
- Useful Blog Posts
- Educational Blog Posts
- Roundup Blog Posts
- Fun Blog Posts
- Timely Blog Posts
- Controversial Blog Posts
- Promotional Blog Posts
- Personal Blog Posts
- Lifestyle Blog Posts
Are you ready to write your next blog post? Let’s dive into the 103 blog post ideas…
Related Content: 13 Best Blog Sites In 2020: Which Is Right For You?
Useful Blog Post Ideas
- What is a problem that your target customer has? Present a solution.
- Have you used any new tools or applications recently that have helped improve your workflow?
- Have you figured out a way to save a few hours a week?
- What type of work do you try to accomplish while traveling on an airplane?
- If you recently hired someone, what questions helped you the most in making your decision?
- What products or services can you compare and contrast?
- Have you created a resource post?
- Create a helpful checklist for customers.
- What helpful books have you read recently?
- What blogs do you keep up with? Create a list.
- What helps you to be creative?
- Have you changed the way you work over the years? If so, how?
Educational Blog Post Ideas
- Can you walk your audience through a process, step by step?
- What are some of the common questions that people ask when they email you?
- What are some questions that people should be asking you, but aren’t?
- If someone was about to start in your field, what are the top things they should know?
- Create a list of the top 10 things you wish you knew when you started.
- Give speech notes from a recent presentation you gave.
- What are your aspirations for the week, month, and year?
- What is the history of your industry?
- Any important insights that you have learned in the past year?
- What type of things do you review to determine quality in your industry?
- What do you want to learn more about? Study it, and share what you learned.
- What are some terms in your industry that need explaining?
Roundup Blog Post Ideas
- Is there an industry leader or influencer you can interview?
- Have you thought about reaching out to multiple experts for their thoughts on a specific subject?
- Have you thought about sharing a list of top influencers to follow in your industry?
- Read any great quotes lately? Compile quotes on a specific topic.
- What are the best blog posts you have read lately? Make a compilation.
- What statistics or research are your customers interested in? Curate it for them.
- What are the most popular posts you have written? Share “the best of” your blog.
Fun Blog Post Ideas
- Are there any funny posts or videos you found lately that you can share?
- Can you share a recent travel experience?
- Anything unique or funny happen at the office this week?
- How did you decide to start your business?
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Create a list of inspirational quotes for your industry.
- Have you considered doing a video blog?
- What question can you ask your users? Create a survey or quiz.
- Share a story.
- Create an infographic.
- Create a parody.
- Can you share something from behind the scenes?
- Start a challenge for your audience to participate in.
- Announce a contest.
Timely Blog Post Ideas
- What is your favorite piece of industry news that you’ve come across recently?
- Is there a new product you can review?
- Have you read any Twitter posts lately that you feel deserves a longer response?
- Are you attending a conference where you can share your highlights from sessions?
- See any good movies lately? Share the lessons you learned from it.
- Survey your audience and share the results.
- What are the biggest trends in your industry?
- Are there any holidays coming up?
Controversial Blog Post Ideas
- Is there something that has frustrated you recently? Talk about it.
- Write an open letter to someone or a company.
- What are you particularly passionate about within your industry?
- How are the legal activities in your country affecting your business?
- Make a Myth vs. Fact post.
- What type of customer email are you most frustrated with?
- Summarize a modern debate and give your opinion.
- Share a debate between two people in your industry.
- Do you have any predictions for the future of your industry?
- Read a blog post recently that you disagreed with? Share your reaction.
Promotional Blog Post Ideas
- What sets your company apart?
- What is your company’s history?
- Where do you see your business in the next 5 years?
- What charities or organizations do you support?
- What sets your company apart from your competitors?
- How does your product compare to other products?
- What is a creative use of your product?
- What would you recommend your customers do in the first few weeks of using your product?
- Can you showcase your customers?
- Share a company update.
- Share a product update.
- What are some tips you can share for using your product?
- Share a case study.
Personal Blog Post Ideas
- What are some things that most people don’t know about you?
- What are your favorite movies?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you have an embarrassing story?
- What has been your greatest success in life so far?
- What are your most epic failures (and how did you overcome them)?
- What would you say to a younger version of yourself?
- What does a typical day in your life look like?
- What is your idea of the “perfect” day?
- If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
- What things make you happy?
- What things have you learned from your parents?
- What is an important lesson you learned recently?
Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your fitness routine?
- What is your makeup routine?
- What things can’t you live without?
- Do you have a music playlist you can share?
- What books are on your shelf?
- What podcasts do you listen to?
- What is in your bag?
- What is your morning routine?
- What is your bedtime routine?
- How do you relax after a long day?
- Can you share pictures of your workplace?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your favorite YouTube channels?
There you have it, 103 great blog post ideas to write about.
Now it’s your turn. Go ahead and go through the exercise of asking yourself these questions. I bet you’ll surprise yourself by the amount of original blog post ideas that you’ll think of!
Source: https://optinmonster.com/50-blog-post-ideas-that-you-can-write-about-today loaded 13.03.2021